1. The company with the name “LIBERIS PUBLICATIONS S.A.”, owner of the website argiro.com.gr, offers the visitors of this website argiro.com.gr a rich collection of choices and services, consisting mainly in the provision of cooking recipes. The provision of said services, as well as of any services added in the future, is governed by these terms and conditions. This website argiro.com.gr may contain advertisements of any kind whatsoever. The visitor of this website argiro.com.gr understands and accepts that all of the services/pages are offered “as is”, and that this website argiro.com.gr waives any and all liability with regard to the limited time/duration, deletion, poor performance or any other damage potentially caused to the visitors of argiro.com.gr due to the use of this website.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
1. The visitor of this website argiro.com.gr is allowed to proceed to its visiting of these web-pages/services of argiro.com.gr on condition that they have read these terms and conditions and that they fully accept them. IN THE EVENT OF ANY OBJECTION TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE SERVICES OF THIS WEBSITE.
2. It is explicitly stated that these terms and conditions of access and use of this website argiro.com.gr may be amended at any time and without prior notification to the visitors. Any amendment and/or modification hereof shall be disclosed in the care of this website argiro.com.gr through any means that may be deemed appropriate for its visitors’ best and fastest notification. Any use of this website argiro.com.gr following disclosure of the amended terms and conditions shall be deemed governed by such amended terms and conditions. In the event that the user objects to any or all of the amended terms and conditions of this website, they should refrain from using this website; otherwise, they are deemed to have accepted said terms and conditions.
3. These terms and conditions are valid and applicable to all visitors of the services of this website.
Access - Equipment
1. The visitor bears the responsibility regarding their access to the services of this website argiro.com.gr, which access may require payment of fees to third parties (e.g. Internet Service Providers, time-based Internet usage charges). The visitor bears the sole responsibility regarding the payment of such fees. Also, the visitor is the sole responsible with respect to their being equipped with the necessary technological means that allow the access to the services of argiro.com.gr.
Posting Cooking Recipes
1. Visitors who wish to post their recipes must enter their full name and email address in the relevant form for the posting of recipes, in providing their real, full and current personal information. The visitor/member must inform argiro.com.gr regarding any change in any of the above-mentioned information.
2. Each visitor is solely responsible for the material they post on this website and the consequences resulting from their posting and publication of such material. By posting said material on this website, the user declares, certifies and guarantees that they have the right to publish and display such material to the public, either as the proprietor or as the authorized person by the original proprietor of said material, as well as that they are entitled to allow this website to include this material for its purposes.
3. It is explicitly stated that the user, or the copyright holder who has given the relevant permission to the user, as the case may be, remains the sole proprietor of the material they post and the intellectual property rights attached to such material. However, by posting their material, the user provides LIBERIS PUBLICATIONS S.A., its partners and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive free license to use, reproduce, distribute, exhibit and display such material to the public in any way and through any means whatsoever, without any local or time restrictions. All reproductions by LIBERIS PUBLICATIONS S.A. of the material displayed by any user shall display such user's name as stated by the user in the aforementioned form for recipes posting.
4. The visitor is prohibited to display material that infringes copyright and/or any form of third party rights.
5. The visitor is prohibited to display material falling within the following listed reasons for non-publication.
6. LIBERIS PUBLICATIONS S.A. and its affiliates do not adopt any view, statement or advice published through this website, and they expressly disclaim any and all liability with regard to the material posted by visitors.
Use of the website
1. By using this website argiro.com.gr the visitor agrees to abide by the terms and conditions mentioned herein. Each visitor is responsible for all use and must always comply with the content of this text. Each visitor is responsible for the protection of confidentiality of the various passwords that may be used, when applicable.
2. By accepting these terms and conditions of use, it is mutually agreed and understood by the visitors of argiro.com.gr that for all information, data, text, graphics, photographs, images, audio files, video, messages and all content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted on or through argiro.com.gr, the responsibility is borne by the persons or legal entities that posted or disclosed such material. In other words, the visitors are the sole responsible for any content they post, disclose, send, transfer or otherwise make available through the services of this website argiro.com.gr.
3. For this reason, by accepting these terms and conditions, visitors accept and agree that they undertake to compensate argiro.com.gr and its associates for any judicial or extra-judicial dispute between them and third parties due to the content of the material that the visitors post, disclose, send, transfer or otherwise make available through the services of argiro.com.gr.
Rules of Conduct
1. By accepting these terms and conditions, visitors agree and undertake to not use the services of argiro.com.gr in order to:
a) post, send, publish, transfer, or use any other method to upload or display, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, malevolent, defamatory, obscene, violent, abusive, racist or otherwise objectionable content and/or hatred-provoking content or content that violates the personality and personal data of others and/or constitutes an illegal act;
b) post, send, publish, transfer, or use any other method to upload or display, content that they do not have the right to make available under law or a confidential relationship;
c) post, send, publish, transfer, or use any other method to upload or display, content that infringes any intellectual property rights of any person (including trade secrets);
d) post, send, publish, transfer, or use any other method to upload or display, unauthorized advertising or other promotional content, or to forward unwanted content of any kind;
e) interfere with the services, or corrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the services, of argiro.com.gr, or violate the conditions, procedures and rules governing the use of such networks;
f) violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any local, national, European or international law and/or any regulations having the force of law that apply or cover any of the services of argiro.com.gr.
Furthermore, the visitor understands and accepts the international nature of the Internet and undertakes to respect and strictly observe the local rules of conduct of each country. In particular, the visitor undertakes to strictly follow the law regarding the transmission of data from Greece and Europe to third countries.
2. argiro.com.gr and its competent associates are entitled to refuse to post, publish, transfer or delete any content made available through the services of this website. Furthermore, argiro.com.gr and its competent associates reserve the right (but not the obligation) to delete any content that violates these terms and conditions of use.
Exclusion of liability regarding material posted by visitors
1. argiro.com.gr collects recipes and publish them without guaranteeing or assuming any responsibility regarding their content and, in particular, regarding the truth, accuracy and integrity of the information, as well as the adequacy or accuracy thereof.
2. For this reason, visitors understand and accept that they use the information provided on their own initiative and responsibility. Visitors and members are required to evaluate this information and are responsible for any risk that may be involved in the use of any such content, including any decision thereof to rely on the accuracy, integrity and/or usefulness of any such content. In this sense, the visitor understands and accepts that they cannot rely on the content posted on argiro.com.gr.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
1. The entire content of argiro.com.gr, including images, graphics (whether digital or digitized), video, photos, drawings, texts, music, sound, and software (whether small or large), provided services and all other files of this website is copyrighted and protected under the provisions of Greek law, European law and international treaties. Therefore, none of the above may, in no case, be sold, copied, modified, adapted, reproduced, republished, transmitted or distributed in any way, in part or in whole.
2. The visitor accepts and acknowledges that argiro.com.gr is entitled to commercially use the entire content appearing herein.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
1. Each visitor accepts and agrees that argiro.com.gr may maintain a record and process their personal data for the purpose of providing its available electronic services.
2. The entitled Company collects personal data when visitors register to the services of the website and/or use such services and/or visit its web-pages and/or enter its advertising programs.
3. Any visitor may request the deletion and/or correction and/or update of their personal data.
Links to other websites
1. argiro.com.gr bears no responsibility for the content, personal data protection policy, quality and integrity of other websites and pages referred through links, hyperlinks or advertising banners of argiro.com.gr. Therefore, for any problem arising during the visit/use of said other websites and pages, the visitor must contact the respective websites and pages directly, such websites and pages bearing the entire responsibility for their provided services. argiro.com.gr does not identify itself with, or accept, the contents or services of websites and pages referred from or linked through argiro.com.gr in any other way.
1. The terms and conditions of use of argiro.com.gr, as set forth herein, replace and supplement any other previous ones. All of the current and any future services included in argiro.com.gr are subject to these terms and conditions, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
2. Additional provisions and amendments of these terms and conditions may be published anywhere on argiro.com.gr (e.g., advertisements, expressions of opinion, online data-entry forms, competitions, etc.), thus adding and/or completing this text.
THE VISITOR ACCEPTS ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN AND IN ANY OTHER SUPPLEMENTARY TEXT AND PROCEEDS TO THE USE OF argiro.com.gr IN ACCORDANCE THEREWITH.